|October 20–27, 2013 *
Budapest, Hungary to
Budapest: October 18-20
Prague: October 27-30
RIVER CRUISE PRICE:
cruise only *
Save $300/couple or $150/person with reservations and deposits received by April 30, 2013!
When our publisher approached me with the idea of a Romantic Homes cruise I was thrilled. What's more romantic than a cruise?
But it could’t be just any cruise. It had to have elegance, like the days when high sea travel came with steamer trunks and white glove service. There would be worldly attractions, a luxury cabin you could retire to, gourmet cuisine…
We finally found a cruise worthy of our readers.
Join me in Europe on the romanitic Danube River as together we tour majestic castles, enjoy the best shopping from local artisans and get a real feel for the provincial countryside.
We'll sail from one captivating city to the next starting with Budapest, the beautiful “Queen of the Danube” and spend two glorious nights in breathtaking Vienna. Together, we will discover the charming villages of Dürnstein and Melk, located in Austria’s lush, vineyard-rich Wachau Valley and we'll delight in Salzburg and colorful Passau.
Time to scratch one more dream off of your bucket list!
~ Jacqueline deMontravel
Editor, Romantic Homes
- 7-night river cruise with touring, hosted cocktail party and personal onboard interior design consultation with Romantic Homes' editor Jacqueline deMontravel.
- All meals onboard ship including gourmet four-course dinners with chef-inspired regional recipes, complimentary regional wines & beer (unlimited) with dinner.
- Luxury staterooms with large bathrooms, L'Occitane bath amenities, spacious closets and deluxe cabins w/ floor-to-ceiling glass door French balconies.
- English-speaking crew and guests, included shore excursions with local guide and headsets, nightly entertainment, Internet access, fitness center and more!
* Rate is per person, double occupancy. Airfare not included. Single traveler pricing, roommate matching available!